- Waste water testing
A testing sump is small tank designed to hold a small amount of water to allow easy access so a sample can be taken of the waste water flowing through before being discharged to sewer. It is typically installed after a trade waste or pre treatment tank.
Testing Sump model VP11
- 9 litre capacity
- Fabricated from 6mm PVC and/or polypropylene (PP) for above or below ground installations
- Above ground sumps supplied with a loose fitting lid for easy access
- A cast iron or concrete slab cover should be fitted when sump is installed below ground
- Size of outlet pipe and inlet pipe configuration to be nominated at time of order.
- Cement mortar test block may be supplied and fitted by a trade waste Inspector