Portable Sedimentation Tank
- Sediment control
- Maintaining sediment basins
A portable sedimentation tank is a compartmented tank used to pump through sediment laden water. The tank separates, traps and retains soil and sediment allowing clear water to be pumped to general stormwater, adjoining properties, and rights-of-way below the sediment-tank site.
Portable sedimentation tanks are used where an excavation extends below the seasonal high water table (requiring a sump pump) or on sites where excavations are deep and space is limited (urban construction).
The removal of sediment from watercourses is an environmentally friendly control. Preventing the discharge of oils, fuels, silts, and or dirty water complies with local government and EPA regulations.
A Viking Plastics’ portable sedimentation tank is available in either 3,000 litre or 5,000 litre capacity. Custom capacity tanks made to order.
The overall external size for the 5,000 litre tank pictured is 3150mm Long x 1630mm Wide x 1400mm High.
- Lightweight for easy of mobility
- 4 x lifting lugs for easy transportation on and between job sites
- Fully removable Paneltim® lid for ease of cleaning out sludge
- Quick release toggles for ease of lid removal
Australia Wide Delivery
Fabricated in Melbourne, Viking Plastics’ products are available for delivery Australia wide.
For further information you can:
- visit our office
- view sample products and materials
- request a quote, or
- call Viking Plastics on 03 9587 2297