- Waste water collection from wash down areas
A silt pit is placed in the floor of a wash-down area for the collection of silt and other solid matter that may be flushed from the wash-down area. This pit has a removable grate and straining bucket.
- Fabricated from 6mm PVC and/or polypropylene (PP) for below ground installation
- Grate is galvanised steel perorated with M10 holes
- Removable bucket is either plastic or 4galvanised steel and perforated with M10 holes
- Removable bucket includes a lifting handle for the easy removal of collected silt.
- Must be surrounded with a minimum 100mm of concrete